The Torkel Restaurant is situated in the princely vineyard "Herawingert" north of Vaduz, which has been in the possession of the Liechtenstein Family since 1712. The medieval building, which originally served as a winemaking facility for the princely grapes, was converted into a restaurant in the 1960s.
The interior is dominated by Europe’s largest wooden wine press (Torkel). The atmosphere features a stylish mix of tradition and contemporary elegance.
Since 1985, the restaurant, which meanwhile has become an institution, has been run by the Berger family.